DEADLINES ARE NOW EXTENDED: Submissions are being accepted till March 31, 2020 for the First FWII Film Festival.
Gender & Human Rights
- Dr. Raka Arya, NLIU, Bhopal
- Dr. Sabina Kidwai, JMI, New Delhi
Prize money for 30 minutes film:
- First Prize: ₹ 15,000
- Second Prize: ₹ 8,000
- Third Prize: ₹ 6,000
Prize money for under 10 minutes film:
- First Prize: ₹ 10,000
- Second Prize: ₹ 5,000
- Third Prize: ₹ 3,000
Prize money for under 2 minutes film:
- First Prize: ₹ 5,000
- Second Prize: ₹ 2,000
- Third Prize: ₹ 1,000
Rules and Regulations
- The participants must be citizen or based in India on a permanent basis.
- People currently working for the FWII Network or their family members cannot participate.
- There is no age limit.
- Must have subscribed to our YouTube Channel: FWII Network
II. Guidelines for the Documentary
- The documentary should be based on the topic mentioned in the beginning.
- The film can be in any language. However, all films must include subtitles in English.
- The total runtime of the films is divided into 3 categories:
- Under 2 minutes
- Under 10 minutes
- Under 30 minutes
- All content used in the films must be either owned or licensed. If any copyrighted material is used in the film, the participant must have the permission and submit a copy of the permission to the organizers.
- Only those films produced within six months of the date of submission are eligible for the festival.
III. Submission Guidelines
- The last date for submission is March 31, 2020.
- The films must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org through e-mail, Google Drive, WeTransfer or a private YouTube link.
- Multiple entries from the same participant are allowed.
- For every submission, please submit a form available HERE.
- A participant can submit a maximum of one documentary in each category.
- Once the film is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn.
- Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
- The organizers reserve the right to change any rule of this competition at anytime.
- The organizers reserve the right to publish the entries on their YouTube channel.
IV. Criteria on which the films will be judged:
- Relevance to the topic
- Originality in terms of idea and presentation
- Any copyright infringement will lead to immediate disqualification
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/forwomeninindianetwork